CND Gravity Point Spey Lines
SNAKE RIVER OUTFITTERS IS NO LONGER DISTRIBUTING CND IN NORTH AMERICA. ALL SALES ARE LIMITED TO AVAILABLE STOCK IN HAND. ALL WARRANTY WILL BE COVERED BY CND JAPAN.
Five Unique Features of Gravity Point Spey Lines by CND
1. Gravity Point technology makes distance casting easy.
Long distance casts are a result of computer aided taper calculations, that place the most weight effectively in the D-Loop. This Gravity Point is what drives the loop and enables the effortless long distnace casts.
2. The tip is specially designed to create positive turn over.
The tip taper incorporates a level section that promotes exceptional turnover with the GPS belly design.
3. Two different line densities - one for distance and one for up-close.
The larger lines sizes (10/11 and 11/12) are made with higher density material to reduce the line profile and allow a more efficient penetration of the air - resulting in longer casts. The smaller lines (5/6 - 9/10) are made with less dense, higher flaoting material to enhance the surface fishing most common with these lines.
4. Belly length matches the rod length to maximize the effect of the Gravity Point.
The belly length is extended by 5' on each line weight so as to match the rod lengths.
5. All lines feature factory loops to attach interchangeable tips.
All GPS lines come with a 20' floating tip. Also available are density compensated 15' Type 3 (see tips and adjusters catagory).